Trois-Rivières is located in the Mauricie Economic Region which is situation in the south-central sector in the province of Québec. The city proper of Trois-Rivières lies on the north shore of the Saint-Lawrence River, halfway between Montréal and Québec City. As such, the city is located approximately 137 kilometres east of Montréal and 121 kilometres south of Québec City.
Trois-Rivières is one of the oldest cities in North America. The Mauricie Region population is estimated at 162,000, representing approximately 3.5% of Québec’s total population.
The area of Trois-Rivières has many options for dining, entertainment and cultural exposure as well as many attractions.
- Aéroport Régional De Trois-Rivières (4.22m/6.79km away from our hotel)
- Ice fishing, Peche petits poissons des Chenaux (Winter Season)
- Historical museum
- Universite de Trois-Rivières
- Forges (blacksmith) du Saint-Maurice
- Centre exposition des pates & papiers (pulp and paper)
- Club multivoile 4 (summer/winter) sailing/windsurfing on ice and water
- International public artists festival
- Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières
- International de l'art vocal
- Festival international de la poesie